Financial Options To
To be eligible for most federal and state programs, students must meet the following general requirements.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or National; U.S. Permanent Resident; Citizen of the Freely Associated States; and Other Eligible Non-citizens
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate-granting program
- Have not had eligibility suspended or terminated due to a drug-related conviction
- Not be in default on a federal student loan
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Looking to get a salon service done at our beauty school? Take a look at our guest services menu and schedule an appointment today.
Federal & State Financial Aid
- Pell Grant
- Subsidized Loans
- Unsubsidized Loans
- Parent PLUS Loans
- Maryland Tolbert Grant
- Veterans Education Benefits
- Federal and State Financial Aid
- In-House Payment Plans
- Private Loans
Contact us for a list
of scholarship offerings
Federal Student Aid Application
- Go to www.studentaid.gov
- Login with your FAFSA ID or create one.
- Complete your FAFSA
- Enter our federal school code: 042040
We’ll contact you when we receive your application.
You can also schedule a meeting to get help completing your FAFSA.
- Consumer Info
- Performance Statistics
- Additional Financial Aid Info